Cryptonite pulls in Torrent links in some sections so be sure to use a VPN if used.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Falcon Repository
How To Install Cryptonite Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://teamfalcon.exposed/repository/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it secret and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Secret
- Click repository.FalconRepo.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup and and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Falcon Repo
- Video add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Cryptonite
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK