DejaVu is a Kodi video Addon from the DejaVu Repository.
Sections include Movies, Debrid, 24/7, 4K UHD, Boxing, Comedians, YouTube Documentaries, Worldwide CCTV, Live in Concert, the Jukebox, Online radio and more.
DejaVu pulls in Torrent links in some sections so be sure to use a VPN if used.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: DejaVu Repository
Steps To Install DejaVu Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://dejavurepo.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it DejaVu and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select DejaVu
- Click repository.DejaVu-1.0.2.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click DejaVu Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click DejaVu
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK