It has been updated to use the new Open Scrapers with the old version using the Lambda Scrapers to pull in links.
UPDATE: Exodus Redux TV section is currently not working properly. It has not been updated since March 2019 with better add-ons available.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish with it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Exodus Redux Repository
Steps To Install Kodi Add-on Exodus Redux
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Redux and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find Redux and click it
- Click repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Exodus Redux Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Exodus Redux Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Exodus Redux
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK
How To Use Exodus Redux Add-on
Add-ons such as Exodus Redux scrap the internet for movie and TV show links.
They do not host any files they simply display links to websites found on the internet the same way Google searches for websites.
Since Kodi is a media player it can play any type of video format found.
Selecting a movie or TV show will search the internet for possible links and display them in a long list.
Clicking on the top link Exodus Redux will automatically try to play the stream by going through each link.
Sometimes it will kick out if it does start again farther down the list.
If a stream buffers stop the video go back and find a better link.
Once a stream starts if it buffers stop it from playing and click farther down the list of links until a good one is found.
Also if a bad link is played such as the wrong TV episode or a movie trailer simply stop and find another link.
Sometimes a good link will be found quickly while other times it will be harder to find and require a bit of patience.
What is the PAIR Box That Pops Up?
Sometimes a PAIR box will come up by simply clicking Cancel Exodus will move on to the next link.
The Pair box is a website wanting you to go to their website and click a Pair box to play a stream.
Pairing is not necessary to use Exodus or any other add-on.
The Pair box will be surrounded by spam or ads so it is usually best to stay away from these sites unless you are experienced with Kodi.
Pair sites such as Olpair tie to the IP address so any device can work if Paring is done.