Exodus Redux is a Fork from the old Exodus add-on that received an update and now uses Open Scrapers to search for links.
It has movie and TV show sections in a well laid out format.
It has been updated to use the new Open Scrapers with the old version using the Lambda Scrapers to pull in links.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish with it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Exodus Redux Repository
Steps To Install Kodi Add-on Exodus Redux
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Redux and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find Redux and click it
- Click repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Exodus Redux Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Exodus Redux Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Exodus Redux
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK
How To Use the Exodus Redux Add-on
Add-ons such as Exodus Redux scrap the internet for movie and TV show links.
They do not host any files they simply display links to websites found on the internet the same way Google searches for websites.
Since Kodi is a media player it can play any type of video format found.
Like all Add-ons Exodus has categories such as movies and TV shows.
Selecting a movie or TV show will search the internet for possible links and display them in a long list.
Clicking on the top link Exodus Redux will automatically try to play the stream by going through each link.
Sometimes it will kick out if it does start again farther down the list.
If a stream buffers stop the video go back and find a better link.
Sometimes a PAIR box will come up simply click Cancel to move on to the next link.
The Pair box is a website wanting you to go to their website and click a Pair box to play a stream.
The Pair box will be surrounded by spam or ads so it is usually best to stay away from these sites unless you are experienced with Kodi.
Pair sites such as Olpair tie to the IP address so any device can work when Paring. Often if Paring is done, it is best to use an old phone or tablet since while pairing works the link will be surrounded by spam.
Once a stream starts if it buffers stop it from playing and click farther down the list of links until a good one is found.
Also if a bad link is played such as the wrong TV episode or a movie trailer simply stop and find another link.
Sometimes a good link will be found quickly while other times it will be harder to find and require a bit of patience.