Fido is a Kodi video add-on that has a lot of streams and sources, from movies and TV shows, to Live TV options.
Sections include favorites, 24/7 shows, Live TV, Music, Classic Movies/TV, Movies, Kids Area, Stand Up Comedy, Fitness, TV Box sets, Faith in Humanity, Need for Speed, and more.
It gives multiple sources to choose from to play a video.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
How To Install Fido Video Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/
- In the next box down name it fantazy and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select fantazy
- Click repository.Fido-1.2.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Fido Add-on Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Fido Video Add-on
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK