Kim Cartoon is a Kodi video add-on from Mbebe Repository that is all about cartoons.
The main menu has sections for alphabetical, genre, and search.
The genre section includes Action, Adventure, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Epic, Fantasy, and more.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: mbebe Repository
How To Install Kim Cartoon Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Gear Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it blomqvist and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- Click blomqvist
- Click repository.mbebe.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say mbebe Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click mbebe
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Kim Cartoon
- Click Install