The Loop 2022 is a Kodi sports add-on located in the Loop repository.
Sections include Authorize Resolve URL, Open Resolve URL Settings, Today’s Schedule, Search Info, Search Games, Fan Zone, 24/7, Fight Zone, MLB, NBA, NHL, Soap Zone, and much more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Loop repository
New URL: https://loopaddon.uk/loop19/
Old Kodi 18 URL https://loopaddon.uk/loop/
How To Install The Loop Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://loopaddon.uk/loop19/
- In the next box down name it loop19 and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select loop19
- Click repository.loop-3.0.2.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Loop Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click The Loop
- Click Install