If you have previously installed Magic Dragon with the Supremacy Repository it likely will need to be uninstalled and reinstalled with the Maverick TV Repository.
Magic Dragon is a popular all-in-one Kodi Add-on with a lot of content.
Sections include Movie Search, People Watching, New Movie releases, 4K Movies, Catch up TV, Documentary, Kids, Music, Movies, Radio, Sport, TV/Entertainment and much more.
After selecting a video It gives a list of links to play it along with Pair and Real Debrid options.
Magic Dragon is available from Maverick TV Repository.
Previously it had been available from Supremacy and Maverick TV with Supremacy Repository shut down.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish or Express VPN with both having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Maverick TV Repository
Steps To Install The Magic Dragon Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click OK
- In the next box down name it mavrepo and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open find and select mavrepo
- Click repository.maverickrepo-3.8.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup and say MaverickTV Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Maverick TV Repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click The Magic Dragon
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Liea users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK