The Oath is a Kodi video add-on that is currently working very well pulling in many free links.
It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Tools, and Search.
It is also works with both Kodi 18 Leia and the new Kodi 19 Matrix.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Host505 Repository
How To Install The Oath Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://host505.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Oath and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Oath
- Click repository.host505-2.4.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Host505 repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click The Oath
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK