UPDATE: The Oath Addon Is Currently Unavailable; Repo is Down
The Oath is currently unavailable and looks to have received a take-down request.
On Reddit, Host505, the developer of The Oath, stated that the Github page received a take-down request.
It is currently unknown if another Repo URL will be available or not.
The Oath is a top Kodi video add-on that is currently working very well pulling in many free links.
It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, People, Tools, Downloads, and Search.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Host505 Repository
How To Install The Oath Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://host505.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Oath and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click Yes on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select Oath
- Click repository.host505-2.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Host505 repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click The Oath
- Click Install