Xmas Fido K19 is a Kodi video add-on all about Christmas that has a lot of streams and sources.
Sections include Christmas TV Stations, Christmas Movies, Kids, TV Specials, Albums, Concerts, Food, Fireplaces, Radio and more.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
How To Install Xmas Fido K19 Video Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/
- In the next box down name it fantazy and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select fantazy
- Click repository.Fido-1.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Fido Add-on Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Xmas Fido K19
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK