Luffy is a Kodi addon located in the Crew Repository.
It has sections for Trending, Most Watched This Week, Popular, Premieres, Latest Releases, Top 10, In Theaters, Up Coming, Blockbusters, and much more.
Luffy is an addon for advanced Kodi users who have Trakt or Real Debrid accounts.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: The Crew Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Luffy Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Crew and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select Crew
- Click repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say The Crew Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Crew Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Click Luffy
- Click Install