It is controlled from an app and rotates to view and record HD 1080p resolution with a wide angle lens.
A microphone is also built-in for recording sound along with a speaker for two way communication.
*This unit was sent to me to review with my honest opinion and results below.
100 Degree wide viewing angle
WiFi: 2.4GHz frequency
355 degree horizontal and 90 degree vertical rotation
SD-Card: Up-to 128GB
Works with Alexa Fire TV and Google Home
The package comes with the Camera, Power Adapter, Micro-USB power cable, Wall Mount, Adhesive Tape, Mounting Screws, Reset Pin, and Quick Reference Guide.
AKASO P30 Wireless Camera Setup
- Check your phone or tablet WiFi settings and be sure to be signed onto the 2.4GHz frequency of the router. (Most all routers are dual band 2.4 GHz and 5Ghz)
- Download the AKASO Smartphone App.
- Sign up for a free account. (An ID number will be emailed to you.)
- Click on Add Device.
- Click on the Security & Setup section and Smart Camera.
- Sign on to your router with the name and password (2.4 GHz Band).
- It will go though a setup including holding a code up to the camera lens.
- After the camera is setup it can be controlled with the App.
It has a very good HD 1080p wide viewing angle able to pick up most everything in a room.
*This post contains affiliate links which at no cost to you allows us earn a commission on product purchases.
Read More Reviews Here on Amazon
Wireless Security Camera Pet Camera,AKASO Wireless Camera Work with Alexa,Google Home and Fire TV,WiFi Surveillance Dog Camera,Baby Monitor,Two-Way Audio,Remote Access,Motion Detect,Cloud Storage(P30)
The AKASO P30 wireless camera is a very good option to view a room along with recording sound and video.
This makes it a good fit in many situations such as checking in while away or even seeing and talking to pets.
It can also be setup with Alexa which is great for For TV stick owners.
I am still testing the unit so far with good results and will update if anything changes.
As always be sure to read the reviews on Amazon, forums, or elsewhere to be sure a unit is a good fit for you.