The Apeman C420 dash camera is a 1080P HD Cam that records video and audio while driving in a car or truck.
It has a lot of features built-in such as night vision, a 2″ inch display, motion detection and more.
*This unit was sent to me to review with my honest opinion and results below.
1080P HD & 170° Wide Angle
2.0″ TFT-LCD Display
Wide Dynamic Range
Installing The Apeman C420 Dash Camera
- Insert a Class-10 Micro SD-Card up-to 32GB in size.
- The mount and camera slide together and stick onto the windshield.
- A Micro-USB power plug goes from the unit to a cigarette lighter or standard USB line can be used.
- The power wires can usually be hidden along the edge of the trim. The main goal is to get the wire up out of the way the best way possible.
Once installed the camera will be ready to be used.
Below are the basic steps to set up the camera and start recording. There are many more settings in the menu with the instruction book having all the options well documented.
Using the Apeman C420 Dash Camera
- There is four control button on the side of the unit including Power/OK, Menu/Mode, Up, and Down.
- The unit will power on when a vehicle ignition is turned on or the power button pressed.
- The SD-Card will need to be formatted. Press the Menu button twice and locate Format option on the screen.
- Click Confirm and the SD-Card will be formatted and ready to record video.
- Press the Power/OK button once to start/stop recording.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Read More Reviews Here on Amazon
APEMAN Mini Dash Cam 1080P Full HD Dash Camera for Cars Recorder Super Night Vision, 170° Wide Angle, Motion Detection, Parking Monitoring, G-Sensor, Loop Recording
Apeman C420 Dash Camera is a nice unit that does not disappoint.
The system is easy to install along with an easy to use menu options.
Taking the SD-Card to a computer the recorded videos can be copied/saved and watched in very nice 1080p HD quality. Videos can also be watched from the unit.
The sound is also very good with very clear audio.
So far I am impressed with the small unit and plan to do much more testing.
I am still testing the unit so far with good results and will update if anything changes.
As always be sure to read the reviews on Amazon, forums, or elsewhere to be sure a unit is a good fit for you.