Chronos is a Kodi all-in-one add-on from Skydarks Repository that has a lot of live TV feeds.
It has sections for Live TV, Austria, Sports Direct Links, Hunting/Fishing, Concerts, Movies, YouTube, 24/7, Search and more.
While it has many movie and TV show sections the Live TV and sports section work the best.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Skydark Repository
Steps To Install Kodi Chronos Live TV Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://www.skydarks.com/skydarks/
- In the next box down name it skydarks and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select skydarks
- Click repository.skydarks-7.2.1.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click SkyDarks Repository
- Video Add-ons
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK