Kiddo is a Kodi video add-on from Cellar Door TV Repository that is all about animation and cartoons.
Sections include Kiddo, Super Kiddo, Easy To Pair, Authorize Real Debrid, EIM Portal, Trakt, TMDB, SpeedTester, Search and Settings.
The Kiddo section has Animation movies, Family movies, By Year, Classics, Short Films, superheros, Cartoon Genres, Tv shows, Retro Cartoons, Video Games, Anime Zone, Box-sets, Leraning, 3D Movies, 4K UHD Movies and much more.
The new Super Kiddo section has 1-Click movies, 3D Movies, 4K UHD Movies and more.
Kiddo is a great Add-on for animation and movies with the new update having it working very well.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Cellar Door TV Repository
How To Install Kiddo Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Cellar Door and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Cellar Door
- Click repository.cdrepo-8.2.zip (If there is a new version install it)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click CellarDoorTV Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Kiddo
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK