Sport 365 Live is a Kodi sports add-on located for download from Bugatsinho Repository.
It pulls in feeds from the Sport365.Live website and displays them in a long list to choose from.
A green dot is next to the games available and will give several links to choose from.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Bugatsinho Repository
Steps To Install Sport365.Live Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it buga and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select buga
- Click repository.bugatsinho-2.3.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Bugatsinho Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Bugatsinho Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Find and click Sport365
- Click Install
- Kodi 18 Leia users click OK to install the dependencies.