It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Music, Sports, Settings, and TV Guide.
It comes with the latest working Kodi Add-ons including Venom, DeathStar, Deja-vu, Mercury, Exodus Redux, Fen, Sports 365 and more.
Keep in mind these add-ons and Skins can be installed separately with Builds mainly used by more advanced Kodi users.
If you are new to Kodi it is best to not use a Build and install add-ons individually.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Sgwizard Wizard
How To Install The Dark Kodi Build
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/sgwizard/ and click OK
- Name it sgwizard and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select sgwizard
- Click plugin.program.sgwizard-1.1.zip
- Wait for it to download and popup at the top right saying Sg Wizard Installed
- On the popup click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Select The Dark Build
- Select Fresh Install or Standard Install (It is usually best to do a Fresh Install which wipes any previous settings which can sometimes conflict with a Build.)
- Click Continue
- The Download will start and will automatically Install
- After it is done installing Kodi will Force Close
- Restart Kodi and it should now be installed. Be sure to give it 2-3 minutes to update.
How To Uninstall The Dark Build
As good as any Build is sometimes it does not work well with some hardware or it simply does not work well for you.
The easiest way to remove any Build is to change the Skin back to the default Estuary and individually delete add-ons, or use the Fresh Start plugin to delete all the data and start over.
Steps to change the Skin back to Estuary in The Dark Build
1… On the menu go to System
2… Click Interface
3… Click on Skin
4… Change it to Estuary
Once the default Estuary Skin is back the Addons can be removed individually or all data cleared out using the Fresh Start Plugin.