The End-Zone is a Kodi sports add-on located in the Grindhouse Repository .
The main menu has sections for NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MMA/Boxing, Wrestling, Nascar, College Baseball Channels, Nascar, BKFC and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Grindhouse Repository
How To Install The End-Zone Kodi Video Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Grind and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Grind
- Click repository.grindhousekodi-1.7.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Grindhouse Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Grindhouse Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click The End-Zone
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK