Tubi TV is a Kodi movie and TV show addon that is fast, free, and works very well.
Sections include Featured, Recommended, News on Tubi, Action, Most Popular, Comedy, Family Movies, Horror, TV shows, New Releases, Leaving Soon, Recently Added, Action, Drama, Comedies, Reality TV, Stand up, Dramas, Indie and much more.
While Tubi TV doesn’t have the latest movies or TV shows it is loaded with content and works very well with one-click to play a video stream.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Gsource Repo
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Tubi TV Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://mrgsi.github.io/gsource/
- In the next box down name it gsource and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select gsource
- Click repository.gsource-1.0.2.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Gsource Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Find and click Tubi TV
- Click Install
Tubi will not install. Missing dependecies.
Tubi add-on is not in the video add-on list. Does anyone know why?
Its not working for me, keeps saying error. Anyond know how ro fix this?
Its back up and working again.
Nice one works Great!!!