Tubi TV is a Kodi movie and TV show addon that is fast, free, and works very well.
Sections include Featured, Recommended, News on Tubi, Action, Most Popular, Comedy, Family Movies, Horror, TV shows, New Releases, Leaving Soon, Recently Added, Action, Drama, Comedies, Reality TV, Stand up, Dramas, Indie and much more.
While Tubi TV doesn’t have the latest movies or TV shows it is loaded with content and works very well with one-click to play a video stream.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Diggz Repository
How To Install Tubi TV Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo
- In the next box down name it Diggz and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select Diggz
- Click _Install_MATRIX_19_Repo
- Click repository.diggzmatrix.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Diggz Matrix Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Find and click Tubi TV
- Click Install