Tubi TV is a must have Kodi movies and TV show add-on that is fast, free, and works very well. An update has the TV streams working again.
Sections include Search, Featured, Most Popular, Horror, TV shows, New Releases, Leaving Soon, Recently Added, Not on Netflix, Action, Comedy, Drama, Comedies, Reality TV, Stand up, Dramas, Indie and much more.
While Tubi TV doesn’t have the latest movies or TV shows it is loaded with content, and works very well with one-click to play a video stream.
The TV streams are working again with Kodi 18 Leia which had been having problems.
The Zip file can also be downloaded and installed manually from Github.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish with it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Bg Repository
Alternative Github Download Link for Manual Install
Steps To Install Tubi TV Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://addons.kodibg.org and click OK
- In the next box down name it BG and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select BG
- Click repo.bg.plugins.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Bg Add-ons
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Tubi TV
- Click Install