Thor is a Kodi video add-on located in the Hulks Repository.
Sections included Movies, TV shows, 1-Clicks, IMDB Top 250, Hodgepodge, Hack The Planet, Box-sets, 4K Movies, 3D Movies, 24/7, Thor List and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Hulks Repo Repository
How To Install Thor Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://aussiehulk.github.io
- In the next box down name it Hulks and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Hulks
- Click repository.hulk-2.3.6.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Hulks Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Thor
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK