cCloud TV is a live streaming plugin that has been available for awhile and steadily updated.
Kodi and Live TV is a bit of a hit-and-miss but is improving all the time. cCloud is one such add-on that has improved greatly over the past years with many good Live TV streams.
It has many categories including All Channels, English, Top 10, Sports, News, Documentary, Entertainment, Family and much more.
Not all streams will work with hit or miss if they are up or down.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple worldwide high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
How to Install cCloud Live TV Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://mega-tron.tv/transform and click OK
- In the next box down name it transform and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find transform and click it
- Click REPOS
- Scroll down find and click repository.kodibae-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Kodi Bae Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Kodi Bae Repository
- Video add-ons
- cCloud TV
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK