Numbers is a Kodi Video Addon located in Cellar Door TV Repository.
The main menu has sections for Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, Networks, Box-Sets, Documentaries, Tools, and search.
It also has many sub categories, such as Genres, Year, People, International, Comedy, Oscar Winners, and much more.
Numbers is a great add-on that pulls in many standard and HD links.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Cellar Door TV
How To Install Numbers Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Cellar Door and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Cellar Door
- Click repository.cdrepo-8.2.zip (If there is a new version install it)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click CellarDoorTV Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Numbers
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK