UPDATE: Diamond Repository Is Currently Down
Diamond is a Shadow Fork Real-Debrid add-on that also has free links located in the Diamond Build Repository.
Sections include Movies, TV shows, Movies YouTube, TV shows YouTube, Kids, 24/7 Movies, Live TV, Live Add-ons News, and much more.
Diamond Shadow is a combination of Real-Debrid and free links with one-click sections.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Diamond Wizard Repository
How To Install Diamond Shadow Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://diamondbuild.xyz/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Diamond and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click Yes on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select Diamond
- Click Kodi-19-Diamond-Repository
- Click repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19-10.76.zip (If there is a new version install it.)
- Wait for the top right to popup and and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Diamond Build Repo
- Video add-ons
- Click Diamond Shadow
- Click Install