Fen uses different scrapers called Tiki Scrappers that pull in different links compared to many other addons.
The Tiki Scrappers also dont rely on IMDB for data which has gone down during past updates.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Tikipeter Repository
How To Install FEN Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://tikipeter.github.io/
- In the next box down name it tikipeter and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select tikipeter
- Click repository.tikipeter-0.0.4.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Tikipeter Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click FEN
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK