Maverick TV is a great all around Kodi add-on that streams movies, TV shows, sports, live TV and more.
Sections include Search, 4K UHD, One Click, Real Debrid, Live TV, Catch Up TV, Sports, 24/7, top 250, Trakt, IMDB Top rated, Genre, Box-sets, Documentaries, Comedians, Jukebox, Concert, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Maverick Repository
How to Install Maverick TV Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click OK
- In the next box down name it mavrepo and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open find and select mavrepo
- Click repository.maverickrepo-3.8.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup and say MaverickTV Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Maverick TV Repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Maverick TV
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK