My IPTV Pro is a Kodi Live TV add-on and a Fork of Live Streams Pro.
It is locate in the Diamond Build Repository and has sections for, Free TV, Free IPTV All, Free IPTV USA, Fluxus TV, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Animation, Family and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Diamond Wizard Repository
How To Install My IPTV Pro Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://diamondbuild.xyz/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Diamond and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select Diamond
- Click repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19-10.63.zip (If there is a new version install it.)
- Wait for the top right to popup and and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Diamond Build Repo
- Video add-ons
- Click Click Here
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK