Nemesis AIO is a Kodi video Add-on from Stream Army Repository thast uses a PIN system for access.
Sections include movies, TV shows, live sports, music, documentaries, cartons, kids, webcams, gaming, and more.
Nemesis AIO requires a Pin number by going to a the URL www.pinsystem.co.uk, clicking Generate a Pin Code, and entering it into the Add-on.
The Add-on works very well once the Pin is entered and gives 4 hours until another Pin number is needed.
The Pin is tied to an IP address with using a smartphone best when a new Pin is needed.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Stream Army
How To Install Nemesis AIO Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type the following URL: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Stream Army and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Stream Army
- Click repository.StreamArmy-13.0.001.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup and say The Stream Army Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Stream Army Repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Nemesis AIO
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK