Strike’s Movie Zone is a Kodi video Add-on from Rocks Repository.
Sections include Maverick Movies, Classic Movies, Superhero, Marvel, Popcorn flix, Gringo – Western, Wild West Stories, Movie Mix, Action, Kings of Horror, Kids, Animated, Documentary and more.
It pulls in links from YouTube and plays movie streams with no buffering.
There is many movies on YouTube available for free with Movie Zone helping to find one to watch quickly and easily.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Rocks Repository
Steps To Install Strike’s Movie Zone Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://www.rockodi.com and click OK
- In the next box down name it Rock and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find Rock and click it
- Click repository.Rockcrusher-2.8.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup and say Rockcrusher Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Rocks Repository
- Video add-ons
- Click Strike’s Movie Zone
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK