Venom is a Kodi video add-on from Venom Repo that has been updated to work with Kodi 19 Matrix.
It has sections for Discover Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, YouTube Videos, Search, Tools, and more.
Venom is a Real Debrid add-on that also uses Premiumize.me and All Debrid for paid links.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Venom Repository
How To Install Venom Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://123venom.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Venom and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select Venom
- Click repository.venom-1.19.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Venom Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Venom
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-on that will be install Click OK