UPDATE 6-13-2019: Supremacy Repository Is Currently Down
Read Here for the Current Top Working Kodi Add-ons.
Yoda is a top Kodi video add-on from Supremacy Repository that has been steadily updated.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, Networks and more.
Yoda is a great add-on for Kodi that is pulling in many good links.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple worldwide high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Supremacy Repository
New URL: http://2supremacy.uk/repo/
How To Install Yoda Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://2supremacy.uk/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Supremacy and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Supremacy
- Click repository.supremacy-1.0.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Supremacy Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Supremacy
- Video Add-ons
- Find and click Yoda
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK