One of the new and better ways is to use an App called Rokkr.
Rokkr can be setup to stream live TV and more to almost any device.
What Is Rokkr?
Rokkr is a Media Browser app with many nice features but is mainly used to stream Live TV from online sources.
Much like Kodi, it can play online streams but instead of add-ons a URL is added which it streams directly from.
It can be installed on any operating system including Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Once set up, it works great for streaming Live TV from almost any device, including Android TV boxes and the Fire TV Stick.
How To Install Rokkr
Rokkr is easy to install as it is available from the Google Play Store or Rokkr website.
To install Rokkr go to http://www.rokkr.net/download and download the right version for your OS.
They have downloads for all the main operating system including Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux
After downloading the correct file install it.
Step-by-step instructions for Android Devices and the Fire TV Stick are below.
How To Setup Rokkr with a URL and Pull-in Streams
Rokkr by itself does not display anything and will be empty of TV channels.
It requires a URL to be typed in to pull the live TV channels in.
The two main URLs for Rokkr are oha.to and huhu.to with either one currently working very well.
Steps To Setup Rokkr with a URL
- Click Live TV on the left.
- Type in the URL oha.to and click go.
- After typing in the URL the channels will populate Rokkr and be ready to use.
- If there is a problem with the URL type in the alternative huhu.to which is also working very well.
Using a good VPN is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with any Apps or APKs. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Any App or APK should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Main Website: http://www.rokkr.net/download
Google Play Store: Link Here
How To Install Rokkr Live TV APK Android TV Box or Smartphone
- Open a web browser such as Chrome or Firefox and Go to http://www.rokkr.net/download
- Click on Android
- Click OK or Allow on any popups and Click Download
- After the file downloads click on Open
- Click Install
- Rokkr will install and popup App Installed when finished
Video Tutorial for a Visual Walk-Through
How To Install Rokkr Live TV to an Amazon Fire TV Stick
- At the top go to Settings
- Scroll to the right and click My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Turn On both ABD debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go Back to the Home Screen and find the search option at eh left
- Click to the left for the search options to come up
- Type in Downloader scroll to it and click it
- The Downloader App should come up click it
- Click Download for the Downloader app to download and install
- After it installs click Open
- Click Allow for the Downloader app to work
- A notification will come up showing the Apps features and updates click OK
- Click in the address box section
- Type in http://www.rokkr.net/download and click GO.
- Scroll down on the page to Android and click it for the file to download.
- After the file downloads click Install.