DejaVu is a Kodi video add-on from the DejaVu Repository that has been updated to work with Kodi 19 Matrix.
Sections include 4K UHD Movies, Latest Movies Multi Link, Latest Movies One Click, Latest Movies RD, Classic British Cinema, Family Movies, TC Shows One Click, Free To Air TV, Documentaries, and more.
DejaVu has sections for three types of links including Multi Link, One-click, and Real Debrid,
If you do not have a Real Debrid account be sure to use the Multi Link or One-click sections.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: DejaVu Repository
How To Install DejaVu Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://dejavurepo.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it DejaVu and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select DejaVu
- Click repository.DejaVu-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click DejaVu Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click DejaVu
- Click Install