UPDATE: Nole Cinema Is Currently Unavailable From Ring of Saturn Repository
Nole Cinema is a Kodi 1-click-to-play video add-on from Ring of Saturn Repository that received an update.
It has many sections for movies and TV shows with Genres and Box-sets along with many sub sections.
It has 1-Click links as well as search option and works very well.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish with it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Ring of Saturn Repository
Steps To Install Nole Cinema Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://www.planet-universe.co.uk/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it rings and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select rings
- Click repository.rings.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Ring of Saturn Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Ring of Saturn Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Nole Cinema
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK